Continuous Improvement Manufacturing Engineer
The Manufacturing Engineer’s role is to support the operational goal of achieving operational excellence utilizing lean manufacturing concepts. Responsible for successfully transitioning new products from the design and development phase to the manufacturing phase. The Manufacturing Engineer is also responsible for maximizing overall equipment effectiveness by solving problems and implementing solutions which ensure a safe working environment, improve product quality, increase productivity, reduce scrap, and reduce equipment downtime.
• Four (4) year B.S. degree in Manufacturing, Mechanical, Chemical or Industrial Engineering.
• 1 – 2 years’ experience as Manufacturing and/or Process Engineer; Preferred experience from a manufacturing environment
• Knowledge in food processing and / or chemical processing
• Familiarity with batch and continuous processing including filtration techniques, extraction and / or product packaging
• Strong problem-solver, using structured approaches as well as creativity
• Strong work ethic and sense of urgency
• High energy, positive attitude, hands on with the ability to keep multiple projects on track
• Hands-on knowledge of CAD software like AutoCAD
• Experience with MS Office applications, including MS project
• Basic understanding of lean manufacturing techniques and a strong focus on continuous improvement
• Hands-on experience with automation implementation including project scope development, equipment selection and implementation
• Familiarity food safety programs like SQF, Kosher, etc.
If interested, please contact us at: email@example.com