FFP Showcases Menu of Healthy and Delicious
Food and Beverage Concepts at IFT22
CHICAGO, IL, July 11-13, 2022— Florida Food Products (FFP), a leader in clean label food and beverage ingredient solutions, has created a menu of great-tasting and innovative concepts for the Institute of Food Technologists 2022 Annual Meeting and Exposition (IFT22). Visitors to booth #S0200 can learn more about FFP’s expanded solutions that include nature’s finest ingredients to provide industry-leading functionality and to help deliver clean label products — for applications that include beverages, meat and poultry, as well as meat alternatives — with the great taste today’s consumers seek.
“Our team is excited to meet with IFT attendees and share a taste of the latest innovations made possible with our expanded range of clean label solutions that naturally provide exceptional food protection, yield improvement, flavor, color, and clean energy delivery to a variety of applications,” said Christopher Naese, Vice President Business Development & Sustainability, FFP. “Our company has really transformed since the last IFT, with investments that include the acquisition of companies such as Amelia Bay, Comax Flavors, T-Bev, and soon, Javo Beverages. FFP’s evolution not only expands our portfolio of clean label solutions, but also helps ensure we can inspire our customers with new offerings that will ultimately quench consumers’ thirst for unique taste experiences that also align with their focus on healthier lifestyles.”
Known for its commitment to real, simple and better ingredients, FFP is offering IFT22 visitors a menu of healthy and delicious food and beverage innovations at IFT22 booth #S0200, including:
• Indulgent Salted Caramel, Plant-Based Latte—this on-trend plant-based latte has it all, with rich coffee taste balanced by creamy caramel notes, thanks to FFP’s Flash Brewed Coffee and Caramel Collection Flavors.
• Black Tea with Raspberry & Rosehip—this refreshing black tea beverage features FFP’s Real Brewed Black Tea and offers a pleasing combination with raspberry notes and rosehip’s floral, slightly sweet taste, with a touch of tartness.
• Pineapple Strawberry Hydration + Energy Drink Mix—this refreshing hydration + energy drink mix quenches the thirst and boosts the beverage experience, featuring natural fruit flavors and natural caffeine from green tea extract. Features FFP’s Brewed Green Tea Powdered Extract VBDGTS-VT, Juice Dry Lime #864, Juice Dry Strawberry #865, Stevia Extract DS541, Green Tea Extract 98% Natural Caffeine, Natural Masking Flavor Powder 39595, Natural Pineapple Type Flavor SD 30925, Natural Strawberry Type Flavor SD 33131.
• Tender and Juicy Chicken Breast—this chicken breast delivers a more tender, flavorful, and juicy bite with FFP’s VegStable® Plus, a breakthrough all-natural product made from rice bran extract.
• Sweet ‘n Tangy Blackberry Balsamic Flavored Dipping Sauce—sweet and tangy flavors complement each other in this rich, complex dipping sauce, the perfect accompaniment for a variety of appetizers, crudités, and more.
• Summer Sausage, Made Even Better—this cured summer sausage with improved texture, flavor, and juiciness features FFP’s VegStable®, VegStable® Plus and VegStable® Fresh. These products provide protection by extending the shelf life, inhibiting rancidity, and maintaining fresh color and flavor of this tasty meat snack.
• Za’atar Flavored Seasoned Nuts—herby exotic Middle Eastern and Mediterranean flavors meet in these savory, trend-forward seasoned nuts, with hints of woodsy, tangy, and acidic notes, along with nutty, rich sesame flavor. Features FFP’s Natural Spice Blend (Za’atar Type) Flavor Powder 36581.
• Carrot Cake Oatmeal Cookie—two favorite comfort foods come together in this deliciously satisfying cookie, with ideal natural flavor, color, nutritional and functional benefits. Features FFP’s VegCon™ Carrot, Natural Carrot Cake Type Flavor 38019, Natural Cream Cheese Type Flavor 13544 and Natural Lemon WONF 12532.
• Zero Proof Hibiscus & Elderflower Gin Fizz—offers IFT attendees a taste of trendiness in a glass. Not only does this zero-proof beverage offer up a complex alcohol-like experience without the actual alcohol. This beverage features FFP’s Real Brewed Hibiscus Extract to give it a trending herbal profile, as well as gorgeous color. Also includes FFP’s Natural Gin Flavor Type 36421, Natural Alcohol Burn Flavor Type 39733, Natural Elderflower Flavor WONF 38413.
• FFP’s Berry Beet’arita Signature Cocktail—this berry fresh take on a traditional margarita features FFP’s fermented beet juice, a delicious way to quench consumers’ thirst for unique taste experiences that align with their focus on healthier lifestyles. This exclusive drink will be available during the in-booth cocktail reception on Monday, 7/11 from 3pm-5pm.
“We hope attendees will agree our latest prototypes really hit the mark on what consumers are seeking. From unique mocktail experiences to tender and mouthwateringly delicious chicken breast and even a flavor-filled and functional cookie, FFP is here to help inspire manufacturers as we work to improve the food and beverages we eat and drink by producing real ingredients from nature that work,” added Naese.
Please visit IFT22 Booth #S0200 to discover more about how FFP innovative research and product development capabilities deliver uniquely natural, functional, and plant-based ingredients to customers across a variety of food and beverage industries to provide real solutions or visit https://floridafood.com.
Florida Food Products, Inc. (FFP) has offered a portfolio of healthy, naturally sourced plant-based food and beverage ingredient solutions for over 65 years. Based in Eustis, Florida, FFP has extensive manufacturing capabilities including extraction, fermentation, drying, and blending technologies, with vegetable juice concentrate and functional food ingredient production facilities in Florida, flavor creation and production in Melville, NY and Marlton, NJ and premium brewed tea, coffee, botanicals and natural energy products in John’s Creek, GA and Eugene, OR. Today, FFP is committed to providing innovative clean label solutions that naturally provide exceptional food protection, flavor, color, texture, and yield improvement for a variety of applications, including processed and cured meat, beverages, plant-based, health and wellness, culinary, and pet nutrition. FFP believes in improving the food and beverages we eat and drink with ingredients from nature that work. Learn more about how FFP’s natural ingredients can help elevate your next food or beverage while meeting the needs of today’s and tomorrow’s consumer at www.floridafood.com.